- Domestic Flights
- Departure Process
Check-in (Boarding Procedures)
- Present your ticket at the relevant Airline Counter (1st Floor) for check-in.
- Check in all baggage other than carry-on baggage at the Airline Counter and receive your baggage claim tag.
- Please complete check in procedures as soon as possible to pass the security checkpoint at least 20 minutes before the departure time.
- Baggage inspections and body checks are carried out here.
- Present your boarding pass and lay your carry-on baggage on the x-ray inspection machine. (Please place mobile telephones and other small items in a tray.)
- Walk one-by-one through the metal-detector.
- Please pass the security checkpoint at least 20 minutes before the departure time. You may not be able to board after this time.
- Check the number of your flight on your boarding pass and go to your boarding gate.
- Following the directions of airline staff, present your boarding pass for checking, and board your flight.
Looking at the Arrival Process