- International Flights
- Departure Process
Check-in (Boarding Procedures)
- Present your passport at the relevant Airline Counter (1st Floor) for check-in. Final check-in time for international flights is one hour before take-off, but procedures may take time when the airport is crowded. Please allow ample time to arrive at the airport and complete check-in procedures (around two hours before departure).
- Check in all baggage other than carry-on baggage at the Airline Counter and receive your baggage claim tag.
Departure Lobby/Boarding Gates
- Baggage inspections and body checks are carried out here.
- Present your boarding pass and lay your carry-on baggage on the x-ray inspection machine. (Please place mobile telephones and other small items in a tray.)
- Walk one-by-one through the metal-detector.
- If you are taking foreign-made products, such as a watch or necklace, overseas, please go to the Customs counter and fill out and submit a Registration for Carrying out Foreign-made Goods. Without this prior confirmation, these goods may be subject to import duties on your return to Japan.
- If you are carrying currency in excess of the prescribed amount, you are required to notify Customs.
- Present your passport and boarding pass at the Departure Inspection Counter.
- Check the number of your flight on your boarding pass and go to your boarding gate.
- Following the directions of airline staff, present your boarding pass for checking and board your flight.
- Shops (duty-free) are available in the Departure Waiting Room.
Looking at the Arrival Process