- International Flights
- Arrival Process
- Arriving passengers enter the International Terminal from the 2nd Floor. Please proceed to Immigration on the 1st Floor.
- If you are given a questionnaire from the Quarantine Service on the aircraft, please fill out all the required items and submit the form to the Quarantine Counter.
- If you experience symptoms such as diarrhea or fever or otherwise feel unwell during your flight, please drop by the Health Consultation Office on your arrival.
- Japanese nationals and non-Japanese nationals should proceed to the relevant Immigration Inspection Counter and present their passports for inspection.
Claiming Your Baggage
Baggage Claim carousel
- At Baggage Claim (1st Floor), please collect your baggage from the carousel. If you have no unaccompanied baggage, please proceed directly to Customs.
- If you have brought plants (plant products) or animals (animal products) from overseas, please proceed to the Plant/Animal Quarantine Counter before going to Customs.
- If you accidentally leave an item on the aircraft, please inform an airline staff member (you may not return to the aircraft).
- When entering Japan, please declare any items you purchased overseas as well as any items that you received as a gift or that were entrusted to you.
- All arriving passengers must submit a Customs Declaration (Declaration of Personal Effects and Unaccompanied Articles) form.
Click here for the Customs Declaration (Declaration of Personal Effects and Unaccompanied Articles) form. (Japan Customs website)
- Regardless of where items are in excess of the duty-free limits, all arriving passengers must undergo a baggage inspection at the specified counter.
Exit for Arriving Passengers
- Arriving passengers can meet and wait for people coming to pick them up in the Arrival Lobby (1st Floor).
- Tourism information for Yamaguchi is available.
Looking at the Departure Process